Thursday 14 July 2011

Update: Vintage Camera Mini Album Pattern

I know many of you are wondering..."so what's up with that pattern you promised us, anyway?"  Am I right?  ...I'm sure.  Well, I just wanted everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about it.  It's just that sometimes life gets in the way.

You'll be happy to know that finishing this pattern for all of you VERY patient fans is now my top "scrapbooking" priority.  I have the text complete for both the construction of the camera box and the mini album that fits inside.  I am now going to build another complete album for two reasons - to test the written instructions for assembling the camera, and so that I can take tons of photos to add to the instructions and make them easy to follow.  If you're anything like me, it's all about the pictures.

Thank you to everyone for all your patience...it will all be worth it in the end :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update....I will try to be patient but it is not my strong suit.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am really looking forward to this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete