Monday 15 August 2011

Coming Soon...Vintage Western Mini Album!!!

So I had a request for a "vintage western" themed album a while back.  The request suggested possibly making the album in the shape of a boot...well, the gears have been well-greased because I absolutely LOVE what I've come up with.  It's not a boot, but if you like my vintage camera mini album, this one is sure to please, as well.

Not only does this project offer a unique way to display your album, it is also packed with several custom tags, pockets, and picture mats and frames.  Sorry, I don't want to ruin the surprise, so won't give any more details for now, but I will tell you that I am writing a pattern that will be available immediately after I have released this album :)

Due to a busy summer, I won't be sharing this album as soon as I would like, but do plan to have it complete by the end of September (but hopefully sooner).  I hope you stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment