Friday 23 December 2011

An Update and A Merry Christmas to All!

Well, I feel I've dropped the ball a bit on my newest pattern.  I'm sure many of you are in the same boat - frantically scrapbooking your way to creating a bunch of gifts for your loved ones for Christmas, and not quite getting everything you had hoped accomplished.  I've finally drawn the line, and pulled the plug...I'm as ready for Christmas as I'll ever be.

My plans for January include first cleaning up the incredible mess in my scrapbook room - oh yeah, I know you all can relate!  Then it's back to the pattern I enticed everyone with over two months ago...a vintage musical themed mini.  You'll be happy to know that the mini album is complete, and I am about half done the box.  I hope to release the pattern by mid-February, so I hope you all stay tuned.

For now, however, I am going to kick back and relax with my spiced rum and egg-nog, and wish all of you a very merry Christmas, and a spectacular new year!  Cheers!

1 comment: