Saturday 4 February 2012

Say What?!?!?!

Holy cow!  I don't believe it!  I posted my "Gypsy Market" kit for sale so late last night I was nodding off at my computer...AND it sold by the time I woke up this morning!

If you caught a glimpse of the video and are disappointed that you didn't get to it fast enough...don't worry.  I will be creating more kits in the future.  I'm thinking my next project will be using the 7 Gypsies "Off the Wall" paper, and I just may be able to create more than one kit for sale.

Like I said in one of my previous posts, this is a new venture for me.  I will slowly ramp up and see how it goes.  Thank you to everyone for their very kind comments and support :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on the fast sale, Thank you for the email option. I am excited not to miss a single posting!

    ReplyDelete