Saturday 6 October 2012

Something a little different...

Well, last night I decided to try my hand at art journalling.  In my daily life, I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist...ok, ok, ok...a LOT of a perfectionist.  That said, I have found that throughout my creative journey in the scrapbooking/art world, I have begun to love the little imperfections in my work.  A friend of mine was expressing some concern over her work a few days ago, so I offered her a bit of advice:

"Art does not have to be perfect...that's what makes it perfectly interesting".

So, last night I thought, "what a great first page for my art journal!"  I feel the page took me way longer than it should have, but I had a ton of fun creating it.  I hope you all enjoy :)

Cheers!






1 comment:

  1. Very nice. You are so right, art is not perfect! Really like your "art" here. ;)

    ReplyDelete