Wednesday 4 July 2012

Where have I been?!?!?!

Okay, so I've been so busy with life (and crafting) that four months has gone by since my last post?!?!?!  I feel so negligent!

For those of you who do not know, I am now a member of the Wild Orchid Crafts design team...yipee!!!  Yes, it's official - I'm a wild one...lol!  What does this mean, you ask?  Well, it means a lot more projects and videos :)  I do love my minis, but being on the WOC design team will push me outside of that little box (because I couldn't possibly create a mini album every week!)  So, you can expect to see a lot more variety on my YouTube channel :)

I know that many of you are wondering...what about that gramophone pattern you promised us?  I haven't forgotten...I've just been negligent :(  However, I am striving to get back on track and hope to have the pattern written by the end of the summer (but hopefully sooner).  It is so close to being finished that it is crazy that I haven't published it yet!  Be sure to stay tuned here for updates on the progress of the pattern.  I will also post a video on YouTube announcing my triumphant victory over writer's block :)

If you'd like to see what I've been working on, be sure to check out my YouTube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterBeeScraps?feature=mhee

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Monique certainly have missed you. Congrats on Wild Orchid! You are so talented, you will be a true asset to them. Looking forward to seeing lots of goodies from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the wild orchid crafts utube, looking forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete